Effective date: May 24, 2018
Altom Consulting SRL (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://altom.training website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Altom Consulting SRL uses the collected data for various purposes:
Altom Consulting SRL may process your Personal Data because:
Altom Consulting SRL will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Romania and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Romania and process it there.
Under certain circumstances, Altom Consulting SRL may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Altom Consulting SRL may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The 2016/679/UE regulation grants you the following additional rights, as data subjects:
– right of access to your personal data: you may request from us the categories of personal data that are being processed, the purpose of the processing, the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of an automated decision-making, including profiling;
– right to rectification: you have the right to request rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed. We will communicate any such rectification to each recipient that has received inaccurate personal data, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort;
– right to restriction of processing: you have the right to request restriction of processing where one of the following applies: if you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data; if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; if you have objected to the processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override yours;
– right to erasure: you have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data if they are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; if you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal ground for the processing; if you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; the personal data have been unlawfully processed; the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation; the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services;
– right to data portability: you will have the right to obtain the transfer of the personal data to another controller if the processing is based on consent and if the processing is carried out by automated means;
– right to object: you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, case in which your personal data will be erased;
– right to oppose to being subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
All these rights may be exercised by sending us, in our capacity of controller, a request in this regard.
Should you consider that your rights have been breached, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.